Rock band Edisun is coming to the . Whether you are a die-hard fan or simply enjoy live music, there are quite a few things you need to know about the patriotic band.
2. They started purely in the Active-Rock market.
3. The band consists of lead singer Ethan Isaac, guitarist Joel Kelley, drummer Todd Budich, and bass player James Cruz.
4. Ethan Isaac wrote “Into the Sunlight” after walking through lower Manhattan on September 11, 2001.
5. The song found its way to the offices of Armed Forces Entertainment, resulting in dozens of live performances for soldiers of the US military.
6. Edisun has since toured 25 countries (and counting) to perform for USO.
7. The band flew to perform for US troops in Jordan on New Year’s Eve 2016.
8. And then they performed at US Naval base Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean on July 4.
9. Edisun has been awarded number decorations and citations from the US Department of Defense.
10. The band is lined up for its third trip to Afghanistan this fall.
11. As for the States, Edisun has performed in 48 of them.
12. Resulting in several hundred thousand miles in their band-owned vintage 1977 MCI, former Greyhound tour bus.
13. And that bus is named Virginia, an honorary fifth band member.
14. The alternative rock band’s second album Collision was recently licensed by 13 television shows and networks including Discovery Channel, Fox News, and Nascar.
15. The album is available in 115 countries via Apple Music and Spotify.
16. Edisun self-produced the music video for “Pins and Needles,” and planning the next one for “Arcade.”
17. Most importantly, Edisun is set to give a live performance at the Palace Theatre Stamford on Thursday, September 29, at 8:00 pm.